They are important!



Call me by your pet's name. I am okay with that. I heard pets, mostly dogs, are the most grateful ones. While counting all the misery that occurred to me during the past years, I may have forgotten to count the things I am blessed and available with.

You should also think about that too.
Life is really short, they say.

Not a single advise again. I am gonna list the things I am grateful for. 
Today(May 12, 2021), at 8.12 am, this woman is grateful for

  • The milk, cardamom and cinnamon which I used to make a tea. They are given by my roommate.
  • The fresh water I drank.
  • A clean bed, pillows, and space to take rest at.
  • The internet that allows me to work, read and enjoy movies.
  • Room mates who support me financially and mentally.
  • This beautiful house with a beautiful kitchen and veranda
  • A psychiatrist who listens and responds
  • A mother who understands
  • The educational sources and supports from many.
  • A long past full of experiences that prepared me to who I am today.

I am grateful and I know that this Universe has kept more blessings in its purse for me.







image: Pinterest

 





Comments